- Lefkandi II: The Protogeometric Building at Toumba Part 2: The excavation of the building, its architecture and finds (Supplementary Volume).
- Publications – Na'ama Pat-El!
- Uniting the Virtual Workforce: Transforming Leadership and Innovation in the Globally Integrated Enterprise (Microsoft Executive Leadership Series)?
- See a Problem?!
- The Epistle of James: Love in Tough Pursuit of Total Holiness A Commentary Volume 1?
The book demonstrates the significance of the Arabic dialects in understanding the history of Arabic and the Semitic languages, and claims that modern Arabic dialects could not have developed from Classical Arabic. It is used by secondary school pupils to discuss, among themselves to the exclusion of non-members, such issues as food, drinks, money, sex, physical look and the like.
This speech form has been in use in Cameroon for barely three decades. Though a very young language variant, it is as widespread as Fulfulde that has been used in the northern area of the country since the 15th century, as Pidgin English that has developed in the south-western areas since the 16th century and as Beti, a language group whose dialects have been natively spoken in the south-eastern areas.
This volume deals with one such type of education currently in the spotlight as an essentially European strategy to multilingualism, CLIL Content and Language Integrated Learning , in which curricular content is taught through a foreign language. Moreover, it presents critical analyses of factors influencing multilingual education, the effects of CLIL on both language and content learning, and the contrast between CLIL and other models of instruction.
Skip to main content.
About this product. Stock photo. Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable.
Arabic Indefinites, Interrogatives, and Negators : A Linguistic History of Western Dialects
Click here to see description. Read full description. See details and exclusions. See all 5 brand new listings. Buy it now.
Tunisian Arabic morphology
Add to basket. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: September 11, Stock Image. Published by Oxford University Press, U. Used Condition: Very Good Hardcover. Save for Later.
Tunisian Arabic morphology - Wikipedia
About this Item pp. Bookseller Inventory Ask Seller a Question. We have been at our current location since and before that at 33rd Street for over 15 years. Shipping Terms: Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.
- David Wilmsen.
- LINGUIST List Books: Arabic Indefinites, Interrogatives, and Negators: Wilmsen!
- 20 Questions to Ask Before Selling on eBay;
- The International Allocation of Economic Activity: Proceedings of a Nobel Symposium held at Stockholm!
Payment Methods accepted by seller Check Money Order. Add to Wants.